Last Update: 06/23/2023
Welcome ! Thank you for using HEAVEN and its applications!
This application and its content are controlled and operated by HEAVEN itself. All rights reserved .
Acceptance of this Term of Use will be made when registration is carried out on our platforms with email and password. This will indicate that you are in agreement with the rules for using the HEAVEN application.
Because we operate at a global level, HEAVEN seeks to comply with global standards and best practices aimed at preventing money laundering, anti-terrorism (PLD/FT), fraudulent acts and financing of any activity considered to be illegal. In compliance with guidelines issued by international bodies (such as the Office of Foreign Assets Control - United States, United Kingdom Sanctions List - UK, United Nations Security Council Sanctions List. HEAVEN undertakes not to transact or operate with Users located in certain countries or regions considered supporters of these types of activities.
1. WHAT IS HEAVEN?
HEAVEN is a digital online services platform that connects third-party producers of free or paid digital content (video, audio, text, etc.) to end users. To access and use the platform, you must accept all terms and conditions of use.
2. HOW DO YOU ACCESS HEAVEN?
- User . Navigation on the HEAVEN platform with User status varies according to the use relationship when registering on the platform with email and password, and implies full acceptance of the conditions set out in this Term of Use, warning that these conditions can be modified without prior notification. Users can be:
- Producer . User of the application that owns the digital content (video, audio, text, etc.) called Product, which sells the product within the Platform. Producer is the exclusive holder of the intellectual property rights of the Products made available on the Platform.
- Co-producer . User of the application together with the Producer, owner of the digital content (video, audio, text, etc.) called Product, which sells the product within the Platform. Producer is the exclusive holder of the intellectual property rights of the Products made available on the Platform.
- Affiliates . Application users (web or application) are individuals interested in registering with HEAVEN to manage their activities and tasks.
- End customer . User who purchases the products available from the Producers on the platform.
2.1. In addition to the rules and terms of HEAVEN, Co-Producers and Affiliates are subject to the guidelines and classifications delimited to the Producer when accepting the link.
- Age of Use.
- To use HEAVEN as a producer , you must be at least eighteen (18) years old. The use of the minor will only be allowed if bound and castrated by the person over 18 (eighteen) years old, verified by the responsible person via email. When registering and using the platform, the USER declares to be over 18 years old and to be in full capacity to exercise all acts of civil life.
- The minimum age allowed for buyers to register and use the Platform is 13 (thirteen) years. Teenagers aged 13-18 need parental or guardian approval. Registration on the Platform and acceptance of these Terms presupposes that such authorization has been granted. HEAVEN must cancel the registration of users under 18 years of age at the request of parents or guardians, which does not generate the right to any type of compensation or reimbursement due to the products purchased by the minor during the term of his registration.
- Upon registration, you will be the holder of an account that can only be accessed by you. If HEAVEN detects an account created using false information, by users who, for example, do not have the minimum age allowed, that account will be automatically deleted.
- Upon registration, you will be the holder of an account that can only be accessed by you. If HEAVEN detects an account made from false information, by users who, for example, do not have the minimum age allowed, that account will be automatically blocked and subsequently deleted.
- Information update. From now on, you undertake to keep your personal information up to date. You also agree that you will keep your login and password secure and out of reach of third parties, and you will not allow your HEAVEN account to be used by others. In this way, the user-provider is responsible for all actions performed on his account.
- Correct usage . The user undertakes to make correct use of the platform in accordance with the laws, good faith, and the present Term of Use and/or the specific internal Term of Use of the applications, and will be responsible before HEAVEN or third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the violation of any obligations or guidelines imposed herein.
3. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER AND HEAVEN
Responsibility for Use. You user are exclusively responsible for the use of HEAVEN and must respect the rules of the Term of Use in the registration of the application, as well as the legislation applicable to HEAVEN.
- Veracity of the Information. The user guarantees the veracity of all data provided to HEAVEN and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements.
- Information entered. It is the obligation of users to respond for the information entered on the platform, for giving third parties access data, permissions, passwords and mode of use. HEAVEN will under no circumstances be responsible for the content (information, passwords, copies of information, etc.) inserted on the platform, therefore, this information will not be reviewed at any time. The responsibility for the information on the platform always lies with the user.
- Liability for Possible Damages. HEAVEN, its controller, its affiliates, partners or employees will not, under any circumstances, be liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from, or related to, access, use or the inability to access or use HEAVEN.
- Non-Accountability. IN VIEW OF THE INHERENT CHARACTERISTICS OF THE INTERNET ENVIRONMENT , HEAVEN NO IS LIABLE FOR INTERRUPTIONS OR SUSPENSIONS OF CONNECTION, INCOMPLETE OR FAILED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS, AS WELL AS TECHNICAL FAILURE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ELECTRONIC MALFUNCTION OF ANY NETWORK, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE. THE UNAVAILABILITY OF ACCESS TO THE INTERNET OR TO HEAVEN, AS WELL AS ANY INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT HEAVEN AND ANY HUMAN, TECHNICAL OR OTHER FAILURE IN THE PROCESSING OF HEAVEN'S INFORMATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED HEAVEN'S RESPONSIBILITY. HEAVEN DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM SUCH FACTS AND/OR ACTS.
- Loss of Profits. Where permitted by law, HEAVEN and its suppliers or distributors shall not be liable for lost profits, lost revenue, lost data, financial losses or for indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages.
- Maintenance. It is your sole responsibility to keep the environment of your device (computer, cell phone, tablet, among others) safe, using available tools, such as antivirus, firewall, among others, in order to contribute to the prevention of electronic risks.
4. WHAT ARE HEAVEN'S RIGHTS ON THE APPLICATION?
- All rights relating to HEAVEN and its functionalities are the exclusive property of the application, content produced directly or indirectly by HEAVEN. HEAVEN content is protected by copyright and intellectual property law.
- It is prohibited to use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or exploit and reverse engineer the content of HEAVEN without the prior and express consent of the application.
- Any unauthorized use of HEAVEN Content will be considered a violation of HEAVEN's copyright and intellectual property rights.
- It is HEAVEN's responsibility to maintain the quality and safety of the services offered to its users, excluding acts committed by third parties or due to the user's own fault.
- HEAVEN will use its best efforts to ensure that the service runs as smoothly as possible. However, considering the very nature of the service, the guarantees provided by HEAVEN are limited. The user understands and agrees that HEAVEN will not provide any assistance or any type of technical support beyond the options available in the applications themselves.
- The services offered by HEAVEN may be changed at the company's discretion, at any time and at its sole discretion, regardless of reason, the user being notified of these changes, in which case the user will be allowed to accept them or cancel his subscription.
5. OUR RULES FOR INCLUDING PRODUCTS ON THE PLATFORM
5.1. When registering as a producer or co-producer you must:
5.1.1. Platform Tool. The producer can only include products through the tools contained in the platform to market their content directly or to make it available for dissemination and promotion. The producer registered on the platform as a producer is responsible for the proper use of the tools contained on the platform.
5.1.2. Copyright of published content . The producer is the author of the product or content and is obliged to verify or have copyright authorization on the content to promote and market it on the platform, taking responsibility for not granting authorization to third parties to exploit the content concurrently.
5.1.3. Responsibility . The producer recognizes that he is entirely and exclusively responsible for the content offered on the platform, including, but not limited to, the information, characteristics, qualities, quantity, description, suitability of the content for the proposed purpose, composition, price, guarantee, support and terms of validity and delivery
5.1.4. Prohibited Content . The producer must respect all indications of prohibited content contained in this term of use, refraining from trying to insert prohibited or illegal content on the platform, recognizing that he is solely responsible for the content included and made available on the platform.
5.1.5. Filled information . The producer, when including the product on the platform, provides all the information requested by the tool about him, including bank information. As well as the registered product, such as price, offers, payment method, acceptance rules, co-producers and affiliates commission and warranty period. The producer can change such information at any time, without the need for prior notice, but being responsible to affiliates and buyers regarding the information contained therein in the act of each operation carried out.
5.1.6. Content analysis . The producer must wait the necessary period for the product or content to be available for dissemination and commercialization on the platform, as the product may undergo analysis in accordance with this Term of Use. It is worth noting that applied moderation refers to the application of the term on screen, with responsibility for copyright being the responsibility of the producer. Failure to adapt the product to the terms will not have its placement approved.
5.1.7. Commercialized content . The producer is responsible for providing clear and objective information about the content offered through the tools contained on the platform, keeping them updated and compatible with those disclosed on their websites, sales pages and external member areas of the platform, etc., as well as being responsible to the buyer and HEAVEN for any discrepancies, especially with regard to prices, contents, quantities, quality, description, suitability for the proposed purpose, technical support, availability and warranty terms, delivery in case of failure update.
5.1.8. Content delivery. The producer will be responsible for delivering the content to the buyer, especially if carried out through posts and member areas external to the platform, as well as ensuring that the buyer can use the content in the way it was offered; be responsible for full compliance with all legal obligations related to sales made using the tools contained on the platform.
5.1.10. Payment Tool. The producer understands that when registering and selling the product on the platform, he has the obligation to use, exclusively, the payment tools and solutions provided by HEAVEN.
5.1.11. Commission payment. The producer by accepting, according to its criteria, the affiliation requests for its content, committing itself to the commercialization of the content and the payment of the commission due for the disclosure promoted by the Co-producers and affiliates exclusively through the instruments made available on the platform.
5.1.12. Relationship with co-producers and affiliates. The producer undertakes to comply with the commission rules due to co-producers and affiliates who have carried out the promotion and sale of the content, communicating them 30 (thirty) days in advance if they decide to cancel the co-production and affiliation program for the content. in addition, the producer is directly responsible to co-producers and affiliates who feel harmed by the non-receipt of commissions due to the use of fraudulent means that lead to disregard for the systems for monitoring and validating suspicious activities used by HEAVEN.
5.1.13. Warranty Term . The producer will respect the guarantee period indicated in the registration of the content, which cannot be less than 7 (seven) days in accordance with article 49 of the Consumer Defense Code, as well as not conflicting with partiality, unavailability or limitation of the contents in the platform with terms longer than those guaranteed by the CDC. The producer undertakes to accept any request for cancellation of the sale by the buyer made to HEAVEN by any means, provided that within the deadline, authorizing, from now on, that the deduction of amounts subject to reimbursement of the existing credits in his account .
5.1.14. Content support. The producer is responsible for resolving any problems, especially of a technical nature, that occur with the content after delivery to the buyer, assuming the obligation to provide adequate support to the buyer without restrictions, and whenever requested by HEAVEN, as well as responding to possible contacts of the platform's support team, enabling adequate service to users.
5.1.16. Regulatory obligation. The producer acknowledges that it must bear the fees arising from the use of the technological tools contained in the platform in accordance with the HEAVEN Financial Policy and bear its legal, regulatory, fiscal and tax obligations, if, when and where existing in accordance with the Financial Policy from HEAVEN.
5.2. When registering as an Affiliate or Co-Producer, you must:
5.2.1. Apply. The affiliate applies voluntarily or at the invitation of the producer. When applying to disclose and promote certain content with the respective producer, using the correct field on the platform. This being co-responsible for providing support and service to the end customer, either by their own means, or through the means already made available by the producer to which they were willing to promote.
The co-producer is invited to participate exclusively by the producer, but he/she registers in the same way as the others in order to receive the invitation.
5.2.2. Commission rules. Affiliates and Co-producers must accept the amounts and rules for dividing commissions determined by the producer and informed on the platform at the time they register, and these are associated with a particular product and content. And recognizing that the producer is solely responsible for defining the value and way of dividing the commission among the various participants who act in the promotion of the content and that such values and rules may be changed by the producer at its sole discretion and without the need for notice prior notice, taking this condition into account when deciding to make any investment of time or money in promoting content.
5.2.3. Disclosure . The affiliate and co-producer is responsible for reproducing the characteristics of the content and the conditions of sale inserted by the producer to the public to which the content is disclosed, jointly assuming responsibility for the full compliance of such conditions with the buyer with the producer and the product.
5.2.4. Commercialization. The Affiliate and the Co-Producer accept the rules that sales made using the tracking technology tools contained on the platform will generate commissions, which will only be due after the completion of the sale and effective payment by the buyer, and can only be redeemed according to the rules contained in this term and other HEAVEN payment policies.
5.2.5. Commission payment. Affiliate and Co-producer agree to use, as a means of receiving their commissions, only the payment platforms whose checkout functionality is integrated into the platform, considering all the rules and limitations of those platforms, which can be verified on their respective websites, being responsible for register with the respective means of payment.
5.2.6. Regulatory obligation. The producer recognizes that he must bear the fees arising from the use of the technological tools contained in the platform in accordance with the Financial Policy from HEAVEN.
5.3. When registering as an end customer (buyer), you must:
5.3.2 . Veracity of the data. The user guarantees the veracity of all data provided, being responsible for keeping their personal information up to date.
5.3.3. Direct and indirect damages. HEAVEN will not be liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from or in connection with access, use or the inability to access or use the application.
5.3.4. Access data. It is the user's responsibility to keep their login and password safe and out of reach of third parties. In this way, the user is responsible for all actions performed on his account.
5.3.5. Internet environment. In view of the inherent characteristics of the internet environment, the application is not responsible for connection interruptions or suspensions, incomplete or failed computer transmissions, as well as for technical failure of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions. any network, hardware or software.
5.3.6 . Safe environment. It is the user's responsibility to keep the environment of their device (computer, cell phone, tablet, among others) safe, using the tools available to ensure security.
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
7. CONTENT YOU AND OTHER USERS PRODUCE?
- HEAVEN allows you or any other user to present, upload, publish or make available, in the application, text, image, audio or video content or information.
- Any User Content provided by you remains your property. However, by providing it to HEAVEN, you grant us the management of this information for an indefinite period, free of charge and transferable, without the need for further notice to you or your partners, and without the need for any payment, as long as this is related to the operation from the platform.
- Any user content of a defamatory, libelous, abusive, violent, pornographic, obscene, offensive or illegal nature, as determined in the investigative processes and validations of HEAVEN, is prohibited.
8. PROHIBITED CONTENT AND PRODUCTS
It is expressly forbidden to advertise or sell the following CONTENTS through the HEAVEN PLATFORM:
- products that allude to the illegal use of firearms and knives, narcotics, intoxicants and any type of drug or illicit substance and/or that necessarily depend on prescription or approval from regulatory bodies or professionals for use / consumption;
- products subtracted from third parties, stolen or stolen;
- counterfeit or adulterated products;
- shares of companies traded on the Stock Exchange;
- personal mailing lists or databases;
- products that violate the privacy, honor, image, name or any other personality right of third parties;
- products related to pedophilia, prostitution or similar, pornographic material, containing scenes of nudity or sexual acts, or in any way obscene or contrary to morals and good customs;
- products that support the smoking habit;
- products that promote pyramid schemes, multilevel marketing or similar schemes whose operation depends, primarily, on financial resources contributed by new participants to remunerate previous participants, in an unsustainable way, causing losses to participants who enter last;
- products that promise success such as lotteries, games of chance, as well as any activity or practice that depends on factors related to luck for its success;
- products that promote violence and/or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or any other type;
- products that promise the achievement of any type of result, whether of a physical, mental or other nature, without scientific support duly based on facts and/or recognition by the competent bodies and entities;
- products that contain music, images and videos in any format, when they are not expressly authorized by the copyright holder;
- products that violate the intellectual rights of third parties, such as software products, copyrights, patents, brands, models, prototypes and technical and structural drawings, copies and/or backup files, licenses, academic program materials, and/or developed for any educational entity, or trade secrets or state/government property;
- products affected by any restriction of any kind regarding their use, exploitation or transfer of ownership or ownership;
- products and courses that guarantee their recognition by the competent bodies (eg Ministry of Education, Class Councils, others with equivalent responsibility, etc.) without the respective proof of such recognition;
- any other products whose sale, disclosure and/or exploitation is expressly prohibited by the laws in force in the place of transaction.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
- Intellectual property. For us at HEAVEN, the quality of the materials available to the user is of paramount importance. Their creation is the result of hard work and dedication from our developers. Therefore, we reaffirm that HEAVEN guarantees that all rights, title and interest (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights) over the service made available by us will remain under the ownership of HEAVEN.
- Content Download. It is prohibited for the user to download our content in order to store it in a database to offer to third parties other than the user. It is also prohibited that the content made available by us is used to create a database or a service that may compete in any way with our business.
- Use of images. The images contained in this platform incorporated here for viewing purposes only, and, unless expressly authorized in writing, cannot be recorded or downloaded via download. Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from this service will subject violators to the penalties of law.
- Brand use. The platform name, its logo, the domain name for Internet access, as well as all the characteristic elements of the technology developed and presented here, in the form of the articulation of databases, constitute registered trademarks and private intellectual properties and all rights arising from your registration are guaranteed by law. HEAVEN trademarks may only be used publicly with express permission. The use of these trademarks in advertising and product promotion must be properly informed.
- Infringement of Rights. Claims of copyright infringement of any content available on HEAVEN should be forwarded to email@example.com.
10. RULES FOR SALES OF ONLINE AND PRESENTIAL EVENTS
- The producer, when dealing with the sale of events, whether in person or online, must provide the buyer with all information regarding the event, such as location, date, time and schedule.
- The producer must make it clear, especially on the event's sales page, the rules for refunding the amount paid, if the buyer regrets the purchase. Therefore, it is expressly forbidden for the availability of resources / content relevant to the event to be chronologically limited to the guarantee period given by the producer. That is, that its entirety and resources are made available within the warranty period and under any frameworks that local laws may require for this type of product.
- It will be up to the organizing producer to be responsible for holding the event, as well as for delivering the content, whether in person or online. Assuming responsibility for any action or omission in relation to the event.
- The organizing producer is responsible for communicating its own cancellation policy to users, which must at least be compatible with HEAVEN's refund rules.
- The producer organizing the event must make it clear to the buyer if, for whatever reason, the event does not take place or does not go as offered, that the costs and responsibilities for reimbursement are exclusively his, as well as the additional financial costs associated with these refunds, including HEAVEN operating fees.
- It is the user's responsibility to inform themselves about the specific policies of the event they wish to purchase and participate in.
- The producer agrees that HEAVEN will have the right to claim against the producer for any amounts that the platform is obliged to pay to buyers due to action, claim or administrative, judicial or extrajudicial process.
11. CANCELLATION OF PURCHASES
- ALL EXCHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO COMPLIANCE WITH THE CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN OUR POLICIES AND AS DESCRIBED ON THE ORGANIZER/PRODUCER SALES PAGE.
- The cancellation request must be sent directly to the Content Producer. If the return is not as expected, the customer must contact HEAVEN, informing the details of the purchase and the reasons for the cancellation request. The HEAVEN team, within a period of up to 48 working hours, after contacting the producer and/or affiliate registered in the sale of the product in question, will respond to the customer.
- Return in case of regret . If the end user wants to exercise his/her right of withdrawal, he/she may cancel the purchase even without giving any reason, within 7 (seven) calendar days from the date of purchase, minus the service fee described in the purchase page .
- The refund will be processed through the same payment method chosen by the Buyer at the time of purchase. Reimbursement made via bank transfer or PIX must occur within 30 (thirty) days from the request date. In cases of reimbursement by credit card, HEAVEN will request a reversal, but the conclusion of this process will depend exclusively on the card operators, without any management by HEAVEN and it may take a period of 30 to 60 days after the request. reversal.
- As for the financial arrangement between the co-producer and the affiliated producer, when these exist, each party must be responsible for returning the amounts of canceled purchases, where each one, proportionally to their participation, will return the financial resources so that they are returned to the customer. applicant within his rights. For more information, see the section on refunds in the HEAVEN Financial Policy document.
12. PLATFORM DISCLAIMER
- HEAVEN is exempt from liability for the possible existence of conflicts, facts merge into actions of suppliers registered on the platform.
- HEAVEN only has responsibility for the means and not for the end, not being responsible for the effective result of the product.
- HEAVEN reserves the right to remove any content that does not comply with its rules, policies and legislation.
- HEAVEN is also not responsible for copyright infringement arising from information, documents and materials published on this platform, committing, however, to remove them from the air as soon as formal notification of the infringement is received and after the relevant analysis of the complaint has been carried out. Remembering that the platform is not the creator of the content produced and published by the producer, and that there is no prior editorial control of the contents, HEAVEN, under the terms of the applicable legislation, is not responsible for the contents disclosed.
- Rates and payment methods may be changed according to HEAVEN's strategy, at its sole discretion, with prior notification to users.
- HEAVEN is not responsible for any disputes, chargebacks or purchase/payment blocks of any kind by the buyer, and may deduct, at any time, from the user's balance amounts related to refunded or blocked transactions, or disputed transactions (chargeback).
- In this sense, if HEAVEN responds, through its support, administratively or judicially, for the content generated by the producer, the amounts spent by HEAVEN may, at its sole discretion, be deducted from commissions, contractual balances and other amounts due to the responsible producer up to the limit necessary to recompose the costs incurred by HEAVEN due to lawsuits, extrajudicial and judicial agreements signed with third parties due to failures in the content generated by the producer, as well as judicial convictions. thus, the producer agrees and authorizes, from now on, the retention and/or collection of said values, by HEAVEN, under the terms above.
- It should be noted that HEAVEN, when carrying out any type of agreement and/or judicial and extrajudicial compositions with third parties, will not be assuming, directly or indirectly, any responsibility for products and contents offered by the producer on the platform, thus preserving its right to return.
13. HOW ARE PAYMENTS MADE ON HEAVEN?
- Means of Payment . The HEAVEN payment system will be used for transactions carried out in the Real currency (BRL) within the application, by means of a credit card, payment slip or PIX.
- Payment confirmation and instructions. Confirmation of payment through the application will occur after approval of payment and may occur within 3 (three) business days. Processing of payment information and payment confirmation will be carried out by third-party systems (eg financial institution or credit card administrator), with the application being a mere interface between the customer and these systems.
- Payment Features . Payment methods resources contained in HEAVEN are licensed as-is. They may be modified, replaced or removed at any time, at HEAVEN's sole discretion, always subject to prior notification to Users.
- This Term and its respective updates prevail over any proposals, contracts, previous understandings and agreements, oral or written, that may exist.
14. CANCELLATIONS AND TERMINATION AT HEAVEN
- The application has a Purchasing Policy
- The user may request the cancellation of his subscription through the HEAVEN of the platform in the designated area “ Open a Complaint / Request Refund ”
- HEAVEN may terminate, at its sole discretion, any services offered and remove any content published therein. HEAVEN may also restrict users' access to any part or all of the services offered by HEAVEN at any time, with or without cause or prior notice, and for any reason or reason.
- The producer may stop using the platform at any time, and must therefore remove all of its content, as well as be responsible for the delivery of any content that has been purchased through previously disclosed links. in addition, the producer must unsubscribe as a HEAVEN user. The producer, however, will remain responsible for the content before the buyer, under the terms of the applicable legislation.
- Affiliate may stop promoting any content at any time.
- In any case, including termination, HEAVEN may, at its sole discretion, retain all or part of the existing balance in the user's account, if it understands that such measure is necessary to guarantee the payment, reimbursement and refund due due to any liability , obligations or debt that the user may have incurred with HEAVEN and/or third parties.
15. USER PRIVACY
- It is HEAVEN's responsibility to protect the personal data and information provided for the platform's activity in accordance with its legal basis. For these purposes, HEAVEN will be considered the controller of users' personal data. For other purposes, HEAVEN becomes the operator on behalf of the producers, co-producers, affiliates and organizers.
- The user must immediately communicate, via email, firstname.lastname@example.org , or by any other means, a breach of secrecy of his password, or any problem that makes his data vulnerable, at which time the technical team will adopt all possible measures. for resolving the issue.
16. MONITORING AND SECURITY
- HEAVEN spares no efforts to ensure the privacy and security of its application in the internet environment.
- In this application, data mining of any kind or kind, use of message bots, mass operations, under the application of Brazilian criminal legislation and repairing damages resulting from this use are prohibited.
- blocking or removing the content in question;
- with the immediate suspension of access to the user's account;
- blocking the platform user account;
- In cases of content removal, transactions related to the removed content carried out prior to the removal may have their respective amounts blocked. once content is removed from a given account, no new transactions relating to such content will be processed by HEAVEN's payment tools for that account.
- In cases of suspension of access to the user's account, transactions related to the contents registered by that account may continue to be carried out, however, the user will not have access to any functionality of the account, for example: no changes may be made to the registration data, data bank details or registered contents, nor can any redemption of amounts accumulated in the respective account be made.
- In cases of blocking of the user's registration account, all active advertisements and/or offers made will be automatically cancelled, and the user will not, for this reason, have any right to compensation or reimbursement.
- If HEAVEN suspects or has indications that the user is using mechanisms to defraud the affiliate tracking system or using any other fraud mechanism, HEAVEN reserves the right to immediately suspend access to the user's account suspected of fraud and , eventually, being able to definitively block the user's account, being certain that the balance of amounts receivable from this user my be retained by HEAVEN, as partial reimbursement of the damages it has experienced, or delivered to injured third parties, by court order.
18. FROM THE PROVIDER OF THE BANKING AS A SERVICE TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTION ("BAAS")
18.1. The USER/CLIENT is aware and agrees that their payment account will be opened directly with CELCOIN INSTITUIÇÃO DE PAGAMENTO S.A, registered under CNPJ No. 13.935.893/0001-09, a partner company contracted by GREENN PAGAMENTOS E TECNOLOGIA LTDA, to provide the Banking as a Service ("BaaS") technological solution. This includes procedures for opening and managing payment accounts, issuing electronic currency, and processing and settling services.
18.2. The USER/CLIENT is aware and agrees that all data provided for the opening and maintenance of the account will be used by CELCOIN only to fulfill the contractual relationship with GREENN PAGAMENTOS E TECNOLOGIA LTDA, and to comply with the duties arising from current regulations, always in compliance with data protection and information security legislation. CELCOIN may, at any time, request additional information for legal and regulatory purposes.
- Conflict of Provisions. In the event of a conflict between these terms and the modifying terms, the later terms will control with respect to that conflict.
- Doubts. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com